I’m getting ready to shoot La La land (Los Angeles) the deuce and I need somebody to take over my lease. I’m really gonna miss my LA place; it’s gorgeous – probably the best spot I’ve lived in.
Instead of posting on Craigslist, I decided to post on my blog first to see what kind of response I get. The place will be available May 1, 2009.
I’m also probably going to sell my beautiful furniture – so if you’re interested in what you see let me know and we can work something out. I can put you in touch with my awesome landlady, Debbie, upon request.
Leave a comment or e-mail me directly at taralconley(at)gmail(dot)com, if interested.
Now without further ado . . .
- $1275 1 bed/1 bath detached bungalow (in other words, you won’t have neighbors on any wall, including above and below you!)
- Garage (guaranteed parking in LA – woohoo!)
- Glorious dark hardwood floors
- Windows on EVERY wall (the natural light that peaks in around noon is gorgeous!)
- Cute yard
- Centrally located neighborhood (minutes from Culver City, Venice beach, downtown, even Beverly Hills is hop, skip, and a jump away).
- Pet friendly
- Community neighbors are fresh to death.
- I think legendary actress and choreographer Debbie Allen lives near (or she has a family member that lives near) because I saw her driving her Beemer one day on my street. Or, it might be that she’s in the neighborhood because her dance studio is in Culver City. So there ya go!